Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yay... Boo

YAY! I survived the month of STI without having a nervous breakdown. BOO! I had to spend my first STI free day moving back on campus (luckily I had Andre to help me this time which really moved things along), and running all around campus cleaning up the training supplies and putting things away. It turned out to be a really exhausting day of heavy lifting which culminated in the beginnings of a nasty cold. YAY! Yesterday was the official day off! BOO! I was sick most of the day, slept a lot. Got up to go the grocery store and see a movie with Michelle and Andre. We saw "The Kids Are Alright" it was alright, but I'd really like to see "Eat, Pray, Love" when Lexi and Laura are here LATER THIS WEEK!!!

This week I will also be getting ready for my Shakes and Co debut in Amorous Quarrel. We have our final put-in on Saturday and then I go on that evening as Toinette. I have four lines, but I really can't tell you how excited I am about it. I LOVED doing the put-in rehearsals so far and I love the show and cast so much that I am so grateful to get to do it with them now. It's going to be really fun and a great end to the summer season for me I think. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

And in more YAY! news my boss has decided to give me some time off before I start Conservatory. So now I will be home from September 10th through the 20th to regroup for the Fall- I'm pretty excited about it too- I've been away a very long time.

Before then though I have to train my replacement, clean out the training storage closet (thats a BOO trust me), and get through wardrobing 15 more shows, and get everything ready for Conservatory. But this is still less work than I have been doing the last few weeks.

As for my runnning- I'm afraid it fell by the wayside last week since I was working like crazy, exhausted, and then got sick. I'm hoping to pick it back up this week though once I'm feeling better and can breathe through my nose again.

No comments:

Post a Comment